Did I ever mention how much I love Instagram? Well, if you didn’t know, now you know. I use Instagram as an educational tool. If I need a recipe, I check out Instagram. If I need to learn how to grow a plant in the garden, I head over to Instagram. I find so much inspiration due to the visual aspect of it all. I mean, who does not like looking at pretty pictures, right?
Needless to say, when I first became vegan, I tried to follow as many vegan Instagram accounts as possible. My fear was that I would get bored with fruits and veggies and I wanted to make sure I stayed excited about my journey. Instagram totally gave me my Vegan life! I have been able to find tons of recipes to try simply scrolling down some cool feeds.
I am one who loves sharing the knowledge, so I thought it would be a great idea to pass along some insanely inspiring Instagram accounts that I absolutely love. Pull up a seat with a cup of dandelion tea and enjoy!
- @Rawspirations You will totally fall in love with the beautiful pics of sunsets and fruit on this plant based, gluten free, and refined sugar free account. When I am not in the mood to get in my vitamin C, I just head on over to get a little inspired. You can also check out Rawspirations website here.
- @therawboy When I first became vegan, I watched Neto’s videos on Youtube for major inspiration. He has such an infectious personality and his recipes are very simple to make. If you are interested in becoming a raw vegan, or at least getting more raw plant material into your body, his account is a must follow. You can also catch him on Youtube here.
- @veganfoodshare While their account may not be what is considered “healthy” vegan food, there is absolutely no reason why we can’t indulge a little, right? To say that this account is vegan food porn is an understatement. They post tons of vegan restaurant foods from all over the world so they would be a great account to follow to find out where all the hip vegan food spots to hit are.
- @gangsterveganorganics Fresh cold pressed juice, plant based food and cool tees. It can’t get any better. Gangster Vegan Organics is a restaurant based out of PA with locations in Norristown and Phoenixville. I would highly suggest purchasing a cool tee here and making a visit to this amazing restaurant to meet the owner while having some good and wholesome vegan fare. Vinny (the owner) loves to give back to the community and he is so passionate about people getting the rights foods into their body. How gangster is that? Even if you can’t make it to the east coast, the website has plenty to offer. Vinny’s account was one of the first accounts I followed on Instagram which inspired me to keep the pace with my juicing journey. I am so happy for Vinny’s success story!
- @buddha_bowls I could not round out this list without mentioning an amazing buddha bowl account. A bowl full of wholesome goodness made just how you like it. OMG!!!! Heaven!!!!! Buddha bowls are great options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Easy to make and perfect for meal prepping. There are so many options that it is hard to get bored with it. This account truly gives you tons of inspiration and I am talking inspiration for days, Honey. They also feature these lovely creations in really neat coconut bowls that are eco-friendly. If you are interested in those, click here.
So there you have it. My top 5 favorite plant food based Instagram accounts. Post below some of your favorite plant food based accounts. I can never get enough Instagram!